Last Saturday night me and Lon got to go and see John Allred in concert. He calls himself Allred, but his band used to involve playing with his brother and a few other band members. He has since then gone solo and played such a great show, for three hours! This was his last time playing in Utah for a while, because he is going back east to go home for a bit. He is such a lady's man and won over our hearts with his beautiful voice! He is a bit cocky and kind of bitter toward a lot of things, but he made up for that bad attitude when he played one of my favorite songs, "Can't Wait." Love it!
My mother really discourages me going to concerts because I am a poor college student, but I continue to go and at least enjoy spending money on one thing that I love to do! Shows are usually 10 to 20 dollars (plus the shirts that I usually buy) which is great for me to have a good time and live in the moment! One day, I will take Tamara with me to a show and she will see how great it really is! Love you mom!
6 comments:
What the crap! I didn't know you were a blogger! Thanks for telling me....
Love loves!
I like the new page. I would love to see your mom at a concert!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Try adding all of that money up and see if you can reach the number 2500. I would love to spend money on music as well.....but for now I get to use my money on education...imagine that. Hugs and Kisses!
I think it's great that you do what you love to! Goo! Did you have to post the fat picture of me on your blog?!
From the Republic of Colombia,happy days for ever.
Post a Comment