Since the end of summer Dugan and I have had quite the crazy rush in our lives. Here are the top 5 events from September, October, and part of November:
![]() |
| Fall pictures taken by Amy |
![]() |
| The State Fair- Our tradition! |
1. Dugan passed his Social Work Licensing Exam!!! This was the greatest moment in history, as Dugan has been studying for MONTHS to pass this rigorous test. After passing it in September, the doors were then open for him to be licensed as a therapist. He now works at the hospital as one of their full-time therapists, meaning I get my husband back on weekend nights!!! I have gone a LONG six months without him on the weekends, and I was just about used to it, but now I am grateful to have him back with me.
![]() |
| First weekend date in 6 months! |
Appreciate: to understand the value of.
2. At the end of August we were able to book our trips for Christmas break! We will be going to Tennessee to visit Dugan's twin sister, Megan and her family in Memphis for Christmas. This will be my first Christmas away from home, but we are excited to be together and to spend time with Megan and Paul and the kids. After Tennessee, we will be flying up to Connecticut for my cousin Elizabeth's wedding on December 29th. We get to spend a day in New York with my parents, and Braden and Cindy as well. I am super excited for this trip (more so now, because we finally have the tickets paid for!).
Time to make some more memories!
3. At the end of September, we had the opportunity to go with Steph through the temple for the first time. She will be getting married on November 23rd to Dan, and we couldn't be more excited for them! While Steph was in town during the Government Shutdown, we also were able to throw together a quick bridal shower for her. Can't wait to see the third best friend be married this month!
At school this year we had to be Storybook Characters. I chose Charlotte from Charlotte's Web, since we are reading that one in class.
For the party that evening, Dugan and I were the Baker and his Bun in the Oven. We really felt like playing a good "trick" for Halloween, and totally fooled quite a few people. No, we ARE NOT pregnant. At least for right now... :)
5. Along with these events, we are looking forward to celebrating many more important events with our friends and families over the next few months. Alex and Danny had their first baby last week! Alex should have had that baby weeks ago, she was so ready for him to be out! Jamilyn and Nathan had their little baby Clementine last month, and we couldn't be more happy for them in our ward! Our friends Allison and Kyle will be going through the temple for the first time in a few weeks, and then will be sealed to their son later that day. We love the Madrids and are super excited for that day to come! Our dear friend Amy will also be getting married in December and we are stoked for her and Luke! Dugan's mission buddy Branson and his wife Shannon also bought a house this month, so we are excited for them as well!
![]() |
| Alex's Baby Shower |
We are so blessed! Dugan and I are working hard to pay off our loans so that we can prepare for the next stage in life. Whether it be buying a home next summer, or joining the Air Force... Big decisions coming our way! We are so lucky to have the love and support that we have around us!
![]() |
| Best award I have gotten in 5 years from a student |
![]() |
| Dugan's Birthday dinner (in August) at of course, La Puente |
![]() |
| The day my poor Lexus had to be towed. We got her fixed quick and easy! |
![]() |
| Imagine Dragons! It has been a few years since I have seen them in concert |
![]() |
| Dugan's new little friend, Amaia |

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
6 comments:
Clementine's birth made it into the Morgan blog! :)
You guys are awesome and are up to some neat things! Can't wait to see you again.
You two have been busy. Keep up the blog posts! I love your Charlotte costume!
Jamilyn, of course she did! That is how important the little sleeper is!
Thanks Janaca and Susan!
Oh I am so glad I found your blog once again! You had been quite busy this fall! I loved all the costumes!! And was so glad to see you at craft night! Tell Dugan I say hello!
Thanks Nakita! It was great to catch up at craft night! I look forward to many more in the future!
Post a Comment