This week at school, there were some complaints made from some of the other teachers about how loud Miss Rindlisbacher is after school, and even during school. Man, this is news to me. I had no idea I was so obnoxious! No one has ever told me that before in my entire life! Ha... If only that were actually true.
However, when the principal approaches me saying, "We love that about you!" then alas, I still have my job, and I don't have to start faking who I truly am at my job.. Thank heavens. Good news for everyone! Except for the teachers who have to listen to the obnoxious third grade teacher everyday :)
4 comments:
Oh I LOVE it!! I wish my kids could have you as their teacher.
You are too cute! Make sure you never change I love the way you are :) Just be louder to stick it to them lol
Ha ha I am glad you are not toning down your obnoxiousness because I would hate to be the only obnoxious teacher.
Jealousy demonstrates itself in various ways. Those who can't, complain. I'm just sayin'. We love you the way you are.
Post a Comment