Here is a quote I would like to leave with you. A friend gave it to me yesterday.
"Be overwhelmed. It is scary as hell, but instead of drowning in it, one must turn it into a positive energy. Focus on what you can do, not on what you can't, because in the end you are limitless. Think in volume. Think in magnitude. Think in extent. Reach and do not let the reach disintegrate. Exist in absolute potential. Own this mindset and you will be free"
3 comments:
Amen.
Here is a quote I would like to leave with you. A friend gave it to me yesterday.
"Be overwhelmed. It is scary as hell, but instead of drowning in it, one must turn it into a positive energy. Focus on what you can do, not on what you can't, because in the end you are limitless. Think in volume. Think in magnitude. Think in extent. Reach and do not let the reach disintegrate. Exist in absolute potential. Own this mindset and you will be free"
Stand firm, my dear. Stand firm!
Darn straight. That's all I have to say about that. :)
Post a Comment