Monday, June 22, 2009

A JOB! A JOB! A JOB!


I finally found a teaching job! Aww yeah! This last week I interviewed at Academy Park Elementary in West Valley, and was hired as a third grade teacher! Oh man! I could not be more ecstatic right now!


This picture just reiterates my excitement..

8 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

Yay! Congrats! That is awesome. Love the picture.

Cam and Mary said...

Way to go Morgan! You will be an awesome teacher!

Kelli said...

Congrats Morgan!! Job hunting is the worst so I'm really happy for you that it's all over! You'll be the best elementary teacher ever!

Ally said...

Morgan that's awesome! Sorry we didn't get to talk at Kohl's the other day. We were in a hurry! 4 kids and Kohl's and I wanted out of there! I can't believe that you are old enough to be a teacher - WHAT??? Aren't you still that cute little girl with the bright pink cast at my wedding?? Allyson

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh that is so exciting! You will be an amazing teacher. 3rd grade will be fun too!

Morgan said...

Congratulations!! Third grade is the BEST grade.. If you need anything let me know I have a ton of stuff...

Jeff said...

Hey look, in a late-night stupor, I stumbled onto your blog. Congrats on jobbin'. Makes me think I should be doing something productive, instead of reading blogs of old stalking victims in a late-night stupor.

Here And Happy! said...

Hey, my friends used to go to Academy Park! I went to West Kearns--does that make us related?
Gongrats! I'm so proud of you for sticking out Elem. Ed. especially with PRAXIS!