Monday, September 22, 2008

The time of my life..


Yes everyone, this will be the last time I talk about it, but I finally got to see The Rocket Summer in concert last Friday. Everyone is so sick of hearing me talk about it, but it honestly was one of the best shows I have ever been to! Friday was such a long day at school, and I was just so ready to go and have a good time! (Especially since half of the people at the show were all in high school, kids that were born in the 90's)



All in all, the show was great, I made my way up pretty close to the stage and had some great connecting moments with Bryce as we made eye contact. Ha! He is such a talented artist who played the drums, key board, guitar and sang all at different parts of the night. Not only is he talented but his song-writing skills are amazing with such great lyrics! I came out of the show on such a high! That sounds so cheesy, but it really is one of the great reasons I love going to concerts. That is why it is worth every penny to go! Here are a few of the pictures from my great Friday night.



Me and some of my buds just bonding as we listen to the man, Bryce

4 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Mo, you can talk to me about the rocket summer any time you want to! Oh Bryce... isn't he fabulous? I'm so glad that you got to go, and that the show was just as rockin' as ever.

Anonymous said...

Worth every penny!!! So glad you had fun with the "1990 children."

Coco said...

Hola Morgan! Don't think I'm a major creepster or anything since I found your blog. It's one of those times where you're checking out a friend's blog and then you click on one of the blog's from their blog list and it's like a domino effect. Anyway hope you're doing fantastic!
Rhoda Penmark fo' life

Lauralee said...

Just found this blog randomly. You weren't the only person who wasn't born in the 90's there. I was lucky enough to celebrate my 22nd birthday at that show!