I almost forgot to mention the fact that I even got a " Yay, you are done with school!" present from Loni (and 1/16 of it was from Crystal). It was a Utah State mug that Loni spent so much time trying to pick out at the bookstore. She even had it gift wrapped. What a great friend!

Anyway, so yeah I plan on staying up here in Logan in the spring and just working or whatever, and then I will start teaching the little chillins fall of 2009. who would have thought the end of college would come around!
Also a little side note.. I am obsessed with the Joker (my love for Heath will never die) in the new Batman movie, as well as with Step Up 2, and Mamma Mia. They are all FANTASTIC shows that I would highly recommend seeing!

Me and my great friends during the week of the 4th of July. We love summer!

Just a picture of me and my new toy from Kenya. I named him Winslow.. You should see him in action!!
6 comments:
Congrats Morgan! I feel so proud of you for being almost graduating, like a sister or something of that sort! But really, you are so great- I'm grateful everyday that we are friends.
MO MO! Hey there! I am so stoked that we will be able to walk together and wear those gowns proud while being handed a fake degree on stage...he he I just think that it's funny:) But really I am so stoked to hear we will be graduating together! Crazy we will be teaching so soon! AHHH! Miss you tons!!! Tell all the chicas hi for me, too!
The light at the end of the tunnel is before you. Enjoy the last of the College life experiences. Those were fun days for me as well! Now onto the "adult" world of responsibility!
Hey Mo, I'm snooping around your blog! How can you possibly be finished with college? Good luck with student teaching. As if you haven't already figured this out, ST is the REAL education you paid for. Enjoy!
sweet Morgan!!!
That's so exciting! Do you know your student teaching assignments yet? You will do great! It is SO nice to be done with school!
Post a Comment