Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Well Well Well! It has been over a year and a half since I have "blogged" about the wonderful life of Morgan! I always thought that Facebook was the craze these days, but now it is all about blogs!

Morgan's life as of May 20, 2008
I am still in Logan for the summer, and I am loving every minute of it! Me and Loni were here by ourselves for a week or so creating many memories and just having many bonding experiences. From potting plants to getting bikes for the summer from Aggie Blue Bikes, it has been such an adventure! Not to mention the fact that we got to see Everybody Else in concert last week. What an amazing band. Lon, I still want to see them pics posted on Facebook..

Anyway, so now Crystal and Steph are back from their little vaca's (yes Tamara, that is short for vacation, and I will use it until the day I die) so I am not the only one living here in my little apartment located at The Compound. Crystal had her 21st birthday on Sunday so we took a little visit to the bar the White Owl in Logan. Then of course we threw a huge party at the compound last night, making us the hottest place to be on a Monday night. It is great to have my friends back in Logan so we can party all summa long!

I could write a little section all about summer school, but that is another blog for another day.. I could go on for pages about my teaching PE and teaching music classes. You will all just have to wait for that one.

Yes folks, the summer has just begun and it is already off to a great start!

I am now done with my novel so take it and eat it up! Later!

No comments: